Introduction Price: €79
- First and foremost, it's all about the sound! Dynamic Master gives you absolute control, from total transparency to garage band grunge, it’s not just a Swiss Army Knife of Sound - it's a versatile, razor sharp tool delivering hi-end fidelity.
- Two Individual Dynamic Processors enable the user to shape complex dynamic curves. Do you want to compress it and then limit it? Expand it first? You decide!
- The Advanced Routing System gives users more choices for different kinds of dynamic processing, e.g., Compressor, Limiter, Expander, Series Compression, Parallel Compression and Side Chain Compression.
- Meticulous Envelope Controls enable users try out different Envelopes and even design new envelope types to achieve different sound styles.
- Two Auto Behavior Editors allow users to design their desired auto release/attack behavior for each dynamic processor. Different auto releases or attacks will lead to different overall sounds.
- Dynamic Master's easy to understand interface replaces the chore of adding/replacing modules or having to wire and rewire, making it extremely user-friendly.
- Dynamic Master supports third party add-ons that will continue to add value in the future.
- Third party developers can use Dynamic Master to design and publish new processors or emulate vintage compressor/limiter gear - and even sell it online! What's more, with the Developer Edition, developers can create and export commercial VSTs, creating entirely new processors for use in any digital audio workstation.
- 16 binding presets/Add-ons